Wichita Falls Gastroenterologist
This page provides you with practical information about Wichita Falls GI Associates. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Wichita Falls GI Associates
Dr. Wilson, Dr. Gomez, Dr. Stagg, and Dr. Ho
1104 Brook Ave
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Dr. McClellan, Dr. Morrison, Dr. Andari, and Chad Morehart, FNP.
1100 Brook Ave
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
|Monday:||07:45 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:45 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:45 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:45 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:45 AM - 05:00 PM|
1301 Montgomery Rd
Graham, TX 76450-4240
Open Wednesdays only 8am - 11:30am
Click here for door to door driving directions
100 South Avenue M
Olney, TX 76374-1642
Open 1 Wednesday afternoon per month (Call for schedule)
Accepted Insurance Plans
These are the most common insurance plans that our office accepts. However, not all plans are listed. Please call our office if you do not see your plan to verify if we are a participating provider. We will collect all co-pays at the time of your visit and will bill your insurance plan(s).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Advantage HMO – see HMO Patients below
- Medicare Part B
- Tricare - See Tricare Patients below
- Triwest - See Triwest Patients below
- UMR Wausau/UHIS
- United Healthcare - See United Healthcare Patients below
We do offer cash discounts for self-pay patients.
HMO Patients, Tricare Prime Patients, Triwest Patients and Blue Cross Blue Shield State Employees Plan
- You will need an authorization from your primary care provider (PCP) before an appointment will be made with our office
- All co-pays will be collected at every visit
If you schedule a procedure, you will have the following payment responsibilities:
- Professional Fee – This is the doctor’s charge for performing the procedure. Our office will notify you of your financial responsibility. You will be responsible to pay our office your “estimated” responsibility 3 days prior to your procedure. We do our best to determine your financial responsibility but all are “estimates” until insurance processes your claim and determines your responsibility.
- Facility Fee –This is a fee for the facility where your procedure is performed. You must contact the scheduled facility to discuss your financial responsibilities. Our office does not have any facility fee information and cannot answer any questions. All facility fees must be paid directly to the facility.
- Outside lab or pathology fee – If biopsies are taken during your procedure, they are sent to an outside lab. We provide them with your insurance information and they will bill for their pathology services. Please contact the lab directly if you have questions regarding their charges. This information should be on your statement.
Procedure Cancellation Policy
Procedures must be cancelled 3 business days before your scheduled procedure to avoid a possible cancellation fee. There could be a $100.00 cancellation fee which must be paid before your procedure will be rescheduled.
If you have any further questions, please call our office at (940) 687-6870 and ask for billing.
We provide services at the following locations:
- Wichita Falls Endoscopy Center - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wichita-Falls-Endoscopy-Center-LP/116678401690034
- United Regional Healthcare System - www.unitedregional.org
- Kell West - www.Kellwest.com
- Graham Regional Medical Center - www.grahamrc.com